- The Pilot House has a comfortable removable fish on seat.
- A Pro Watt 150 stat power inverter.
- An air whistle supplied from an accumulator tank is mounted on the top of the pilot house with easy access to activate.
- Drop windows.
- The main cabin is enhanced by an Eastern prayer rug, a bookcase, solid fuel fireplace with tile surround, chart drawers and comfortable settees port and starboard.
- A pull-down teak dining table seats 6 comfortably.
- The cushions, ship’s bell and lamp, half-model, clock, barometer, and rug add to the ambience of the main cabin.
- The filing cabinet located in the main cabin, contains manual and other information.
- Katie Ford can sleep up to 4: a double large forward V-berth, an alcove berth to starboard, and a fold-up berth to port.
- The mattresses in the main cabin are spring filled.
- The port side settee can be extended out 6” that makes for more comfort and can be used as a day berth.
- Her midships galley spans both sides, and include:
- 10 cubic foot refrigerator supplied by a Danfoss unit.
- Coast Foundry oil stove.
- 2 burner alcohol stove and stainless steel sink with hot and cold water pump alongside a drain board and ample shelves and lockers.
- A galley fan is located above the stove.
- Hot water is supplied from a new hot water system located in the head.
- The galley sink is emptied to an electric pump and discharges above the waterline.
- A shut off valve is located in the pots and pans locker.
- The head has ample space for towel and laundry storage, cleaning supplies, first aid and routine toilet needs.
- The 16 gallon holding tank is located behind the bulkhead and is vented outboard.
- A new shower system with pressure water pump has been installed and provides hot water for the cockpit shower as well.
- A hand pump shower has been left along with the hand pumps in the head and galley.
- All water drains into a sump tank below the head floor sole.
- Katie Ford has a halon extinguisher in the engine space and 3 additional extinguishers throughout the vessel. All have been recently inspected.
- A CO2 alarm is located off the main companionway.
- A whale pump is located below companionway to salon and discharge is overboard through the transom. Selection valves are below the companionway are used to select to main bilge, forward bilge and to sump.